I am blessed to live on a large farm (1000+ acres) here in northern Clay County.  There are various habitats including marshes/wetland areas, heavily forested areas, open fields, and several large ponds and a 7 acre reservoir. I plan to get out and photograph migratory birds whenever possible.

Folks should get outside and breathe fresh air frequently.
Following all guidance set forth by our government and healthcare officials, one can still enjoy birding even if we utilize our automobiles. Many times, air quality in an enclosed structure can be very unhealthy.

Jim Gorski
KEARNEY MO
Clay County