From: "D. Pierce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 4/4/20 8:26 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Birding during the pandemic

I totally disagree with Mr Reuter and Mr. Reago. Neither of these"blowhards" needs to tell us birders what we need to do during this pandemic.
Especially when these birders are not health professionals. These nonsense opinions have no place on the Mobirds forum.
Telling us to just watch birds in our backyard is ridiculous. Some people don't even have back yards. I happen to live on 4.5 acres, so I get some good birds.
If there is a rare bird somewhere, I'm going to drive there to see it. Saying we should avoid travel, if we want to, is nobody's business. We can make
our own decisions. Do your own thing and go birding!
Dave Pierce
Wildwood, MO