Binder Lake, Jeff City, had a little bit of a bonanza today.  I conservatively estimated at least 150 swallows over the lake, including Rough Winged, Barn (many), Tree (many) and Cliff.  Going int the park, I had 2 eagles through the trees near the edge of the lake, if not 3. An Osprey was soaring over the lake near the end of my brief visit  Also on the lake were at least 50 Scaup and a dozen Shovellers.  At 41 degrees, it was much chillier than what my computer predicted. What happened to 55? And yesterday at Noren Access, North Jefferson City, the Martins were back in their Martin house.

Jane Frazier
Jefferson City