Apologies for the improperly closed previous message.

In accordance with my inability to do two things at once, I hit the send button instead of save draft as I answered Eric Wood's call that the email had come in while I was typing.  Our Mongolia trip has been cancelled as we figured it would be.

To conclude the previous message,
We practically bounced up the hill to tell Bill of our success. He was pleased that we had a great morning birding there.

Columbians (and others) check out CANS for early spring arrivals!

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO