I engaged in "outdoor activity" while wearing binoculars and tick repellant
today, and it felt wonderful to be outside. Weldon Spring's Lost Valley
Trail had a nice group of migrants including Louisiana Waterthrush,
Northern Parula,  Black- and-white Warblers and Blue-gray Gnatcatchers.

I hadn't been to Columbia Bottom CA since the CBC on January 1st, so it was
a joy to return this afternoon without hand-warmers! Highlights include one
coyote, a few singing Eastern Meadowlarks and very distant Black-necked
Stilts. Checklists with mediocre photos are on Ebird.

Diane Bricmont
STL CO

CANCELED - MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO - CANCELED
Details and online registration FOR FUTURE MEETINGS at: http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx