Edge,

My email identified it as you....and I probably could have recognized it as
yours without the indicator.  Thank you for your delightful story...it was
easy to be there with you as you described the quest!  Genuine enthusiasm
in birding, especially during the Springtime, is easily recognizable!!

Bodacious birding Edge!!

Terry L. Miller
Plattsburg, MO

www.millerstaxidermy.net

Follow me on Instagram: terryl.miller

"Ever since the creation of the world his invisible nature, namely his
eternal power and deity, has been clearly perceived in the things that have
been made."  Romans 1:20