I met a couple friends at Castlewood SP after work yesterday. After a beautiful sunset at 6:00, a Woodcock began to "peent" at 6:22. The gate closes 30 minutes after sunset, so we didn't have enough time to linger for an aerial display, but it was certainly a joy to hear him belting out his song with gusto as we hustled back to our cars.

Diane Bricmont
STL CO

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration