Notice to all:

The half-day field trip to Horseshoe Lake, IL, that was scheduled for this Saturday morning will not take place that day. The weather prediction is poor, with a high likelihood of rain through the morning.

As an alternative, the weather is supposed to be better on Sunday morning, and I will be there at 8:00 Sunday in case some people are still interested in seeing what we can find. I realize that day may be less convenient for many, but the alternative is complete cancellation of the trip.

At this point the health concern seems low, as we will be out of doors and not interacting closely with one another. However, to be on the safe side and maintain some "social distancing," I will not be asking people to sign in or to carpool with others once we are there.

Please note that all future trips this spring will depend on the virus situation and could be cancelled. If you are looking ahead on our web site calendar, please be aware that not all field trips listed there may actually happen. If and when St. Louis Audubon makes an overall determination about these trips, you will see it posted here on Mobirds-L as well as on our web site and on Facebook.

Thanks for your understanding,

Bill Rowe
St. Louis

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration