From: Sean ODaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 7:01 PM
To: Audobon Missouri <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Unconfirmed Oriole - Jackson County

Hello MOBirders,

My mother-in-law reported seeing an oriole in her Independence yard this morning. I was not able to verify, but she did put out her jelly feeder and some oranges. We will try to confirm ID if it comes around again. This would be about a month early for my (admittedly anecdotal/ancillary) records if Baltimore Oriole but as windy and warm as it has been the last few days, certainly not impossible.

Happy Spring!

Sean O’Daniels
Independence, Jackson Co