So would you be meeting at Blue Grosbeak Parking Lot at 5:30 THIS Tues?  Was laid up for 2 weeks with back problem and am just starting to get out this week but don’t think I could do Busch at 4:00. Don’t know about dinner but will try to meet at Blue Grosbeak if you let me know time. The birding was so good in Jan it’s driving me nuts I haven’t been able to bird!  Aggghhhh.