So would you be meeting at Blue Grosbeak Parking Lot at 5:30 THIS Tues?
Was laid up for 2 weeks with back problem and am just starting to get out
this week but don’t think I could do Busch at 4:00. Don’t know about dinner
but will try to meet at Blue Grosbeak if you let me know time. The birding
was so good in Jan it’s driving me nuts I haven’t been able to bird!
Aggghhhh.

On Sun, Mar 1, 2020 at 9:04 PM Sharon Lu <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Sounds good.
> Sharon
>
> On Sun, Mar 1, 2020 at 8:51 PM Dan Curran <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> I'm planning on heading over to check out the Woodcocks displaying just
>> off the parking lot at "Blue Grosbeak Trail".  Lisa Saffell reported 9 of
>> them displaying tonight, Sunday 3/1.
>>
>> Since this tends to happen just after sunset, 5:55P, I figured it would
>> be a good idea to get there a little after 5:30P.  I know, right at rush
>> hour.  Well we could always wait until next week and it would be about 7P?
>> However, we could also meet up in Busch ~4P and bird there for a couple of
>> hours before heading over.
>>
>> I was also thinking we could then go check out the Mexican restaurant
>> about 3 miles in 94 at Wolfrum.  Seems I was there years ago and it was
>> pretty good.
>>
>> Any takers?
>>
>> Dan

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO