I'm planning on heading over to check out the Woodcocks displaying just off the parking lot at "Blue Grosbeak Trail".  Lisa Saffell reported 9 of them displaying tonight, Sunday 3/1.

Since this tends to happen just after sunset, 5:55P, I figured it would be a good idea to get there a little after 5:30P.  I know, right at rush hour.  Well we could always wait until next week and it would be about 7P?  However, we could also meet up in Busch ~4P and bird there for a couple of hours before heading over.

I was also thinking we could then go check out the Mexican restaurant about 3 miles in 94 at Wolfrum.  Seems I was there years ago and it was pretty good.

Any takers?

Dan

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration