Kathleen Anderson finished birding today with a swing through Binder Lake in west Jefferson City.  We saw two Tree Swallows cruising around the swallow houses installed and maintained by Jim and Julie Lundsted.

Also observed were 3 Mute Swans.  Ducks and geese were in smaller numbers than we've come to expect.  We saw one male Common Goldeneye, three Gadwall, three Lesser Scaup, 7 Ring-necked Ducks, 17 Ruddies, one wild Mallard, three domestic mallards, one domestic Muscovy.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO