This morning, using the website,  I submitted two posts within a minute.
The first showed up immediately. The second hadn't shown up by a half
hour so I tried again. After an hour or more I resubmitted successfully
on the third try but via email. This is going by email right from the
start.

Regards,
   Rick Parker