The Red Crossbills continue at Ashland Cemetery in Saint Joseph. I met up with Tom Nagel this morning where we had several observations of up to 15 Crossbills. The birds were actively feeding and moving around between 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. while we were there. We also had several Pine Siskins and a Red-breasted Nuthatch in the large Spruce Trees there, as well as a nice variety of other birds around that area. The trees are loaded with cones so hopefully the RECR & PISI will stay for awhile longer.
Later, Steve [log in to unmask]