I heard them yesterday in Rolla, finally got my binoculars on them, estimate 300 or more.

Mike Doyen
Rolla, Mo

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 3, 2020, at 3:01 PM, Mary Dueren <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Had probably the same large flock of snow geese with some greater white fronted geese flying over Mallard Lake in Creve Coeur Park around
1115-1130.
Mary Dueren
West St. Louis County

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration