I'd like to get recommendations for good places to see lots of Hummingbirds here in Missouri, this spring or summer.  I'm looking for a place where there are good numbers of Hummingbirds that are not bothered by people being close by, because I plan to shoot lots of pictures.  In the past, I know I've been to some State Parks that had feeders out that attracted large numbers.  What would be some good places to go?

Thanks!

Jon & Nancy Rapp, Columbia, MO

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration