Montauk State Park has a hummingbird garden in front of the lodge/store that sometimes has good numbers, if the staff has kept the feeders full. The birds there are nearly oblivious to humans traffic. Numbers at the Onondaga Cave State Park visitor center used to be excellent, but have fallen steeply in recent years. Most parks are not allowed to feed any wildlife, including birds, as a matter of policy.

Lanny Chambers
Fenton, MO