Hello all. I am a good deal east of St Louis but have to make an early morning airport run tomorrow. I was planning to go on up to Riverlands as long as I’m that far west, but now I am wondering: with all the rain that’s come in the last few days, is access likely to be a problem? I checked their Facebook page, nothing there.

Thanks for any info!

Andrea

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration