 Just might be of interest to this List that I dredged up an archived copy
of the photographic inventory of Pat Sloane’s artworks that had been in her
Brooklyn studio at the time of her sudden death in 2001. If the link works,
it’s here

 https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t7uomutf7ez0e06/AAAjA7_oWxBqEmkJl1H0E-oha?dl=0

Most of them are far too modernist for my simple tastes, but I do treasure
here at home the self portrait of Pat when young which I managed to buy not
long after she died and got shipped to England and framed (see image).

The collection will be well-dispersed after all these years but it's a
shame I think that a posthumous / retrospective exhibition couldn't have
been organised at the time - at least though there's still a record.