Of* A Portable Paradise - *the turning point

"There is a wonderful balance of the public and the personal in this
collection. It is passionate and sociologically engaged, without being
rigorous about it - there was a strong sense of humanity to the book.”

https://thequietus.com/articles/27649-roger-robinson-wins-ts-eliot-prize-2020

CR