The following from Frances Dickey’s report

Interestingly, Eliot’s second letter to Hale (Nov. 1930) //concludes by
recommending to her certain passages in his poetry that will prove his love
for her: the hyacinth garden scene in *The Waste Land *and the “Datta”
section at the end of “What the Thunder Said," “A Cooking Egg,” and
*Ash-Wednesday.// *

CR