From: "Dave Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "MOBIRDS-L" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2019 1:26:53 PM
Subject: American Kestrel/Snake

Lots of American Kestrel's around but what caught me off guard was while driving east of Trenton yesterday on a gravel road I flushed a Kestrel off a wooden fence post and he/she had a foot long snake in it's claws! I know its not super cold but we still had 2-3 inchs of snow on the ground. Just not what I expected lol.