We had a gloriously, sunny morning for 14 folks to enjoy a beginner walk. McKelvey Woods Trail is the eastern most section of the Fee-Fee Greenway.
From the parking lot, everyone had great views of Cedar Waxwings in the trees. In all, 19 species were observed. The vast number of Robins, feasting on
bush honeysuckle berries impressed everyone. I'm sure I've under-counted the Robins.
For anyone who participated and would like the eBird list shared, please email me directly.
Here's our list for the morning:

Great Rivers Greenway-McKelvey Woods, St. Louis, Missouri, US
Nov 9, 2019 8:07 AM - 9:58 AM
Protocol: Traveling
0.68 mile(s)
Checklist Comments:     Beginner Birdwalk on a Great Rivers Greenway sponsored by GRG & St. Louis Audubon Society.
Beautiful sunny day. Temps at start 42; end 50 degrees. Breezy.
19 species (+2 other taxa)

Canada Goose  1     flyover
Mourning Dove  7
hawk sp.  1     flyover. Could see very pale belly absent belly band & wings with black bars on leading edge of broad wings. Also seen by co-leaders Tom Parmeter & Natalie Rekittke. Maybe a juvenile Red-tail??
Red-bellied Woodpecker  2
Downy Woodpecker  2
Pileated Woodpecker  2
Northern Flicker  1
Blue Jay  20
Carolina/Black-capped Chickadee  2
Carolina Wren  2     2 individuals heard from two different locations on trail
European Starling  10
American Robin  100
Cedar Waxwing  50
House Sparrow  5
Eurasian Tree Sparrow  3
House Finch  3
American Goldfinch  4
Dark-eyed Junco  3
White-throated Sparrow  15
Yellow-rumped Warbler  12
Northern Cardinal  4

View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/checklist/S61332634

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration