I just posted about a possible Long-tailed duck at this location and apparently it is just a light colored Ruddy Duck. Natalie Rekittke just shared with me a picture Brian Prather took of the bird yesterday and it clearly is a Ruddy Duck, albeit a very light-colored one. Thanks for your help Natalie.

Dave Haenni
Des Peres , MO

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration