I spent a delightful two hours birding at Cliff Cave Park before work this morning. I didn't refind the Townsend's Solitaire reported on Ebird last night, but I really enjoyed the almost constant Eastern Bluebird serenade. White-throated Sparrows were singing, Yellow-rumps were calling and a small flock of Waxwings tried to brighten the overcast morning. Then I had to leave for work- a four letter word.

Diane Bricmont
STL CO

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration