Hello All,

Below are the upcoming winter Burroughs Audubon Society of Kansas City field trips. Additional trips may still be added, so please check the website for new additions. Of particular note is the upcoming trip to Lake Quivira. This trip requires RSVP by the end of this week to participate this weekend!

Saturday, November 9th – Lake Quivira
Saturday, November 30th – Loess Bluffs National Wildlife Refuge
Saturday, December 7th – Lyon, Coffey, and Osage Counties
Christmas Bird Count Season - Details will be added to the website as compilers share it.
Wednesday, January 15th – Jerry Smith Park Winter Bird Census
Saturday, January 18th – Blue River Parkway Winter Bird Census
Sunday, January 19th – Wyandotte County Lake
Saturday, January 25th – Overland Park Arboretum
Saturday, February 8th – Shawnee SFL and Banner Creek joint with Topeka Audubon
Saturday, February 29th – Clinton Reservoir and Perry Lake

http://burroughs.org/its-free/field-trips-programs/

We hope that you consider attending one or more of these trips. The field trips are open to everyone. Please reach out to myself or the trip leaders with any questions.

If you are interested in leading or co-leading a trip please let us know, we are already looking for spring trips. Trip leaders that already have dates in mind, send me an email and I'll get it added to the website.

For anyone still reading this far into the email, I am doubling up my announcements. An additional announcement is that 2020 KOS Calendars are available for sale.

Good Birding.

Malcolm Gold (Overland Park, Kansas)
Burroughs Volunteer Field-Trip Coordinator with Mike Stoakes
Kansas Ornithological Society Business Manager

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration