The Columbia Audubon Society newsletter for November is available online.

To read the full newsletter, please visit: http://www.columbia-audubon.org/newsletter

For details about upcoming events (in November and beyond), please visit http://www.columbia-audubon.org/events/

Newsletter contents

--News and Notes for November 2019

-- Scholarship Recipients Enthusiastic about Hog Island Audubon Camp

-- 2019 CoMoGives Drive Begins December 1

--Sightings: October 2019

November events

--Field trip: Tim Ernst Presentation at Runge Nature Center, Saturday November 9, carpool to depart Columbia at 11:15 a.m.

--Field trip: Rocky Fork Lakes CA, Sunday November 10, 1:30-4:00 p.m.

--November meeting: Why Our Yards Are So Important to the Full Life-cycle Conservation of Our Native Birds, a presentation by Margy Terpstra, Wednesday, November 20, Unitarian Universalist Church, 2615 Shepard Blvd, 7:00 p.m.

--Additional field trips may added to the schedule as the month progresses. The website will be updated with details as they become available.

Joanna Reuter

Boone County, MO

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration