Dear birders,

It’s no surprise to some that on May 2, 2020, Wings Over Weston will celebrate its 10th anniversary! Wings Over Weston has grown to be the largest one-day birding festival in the entire Midwest and among many accolades, it has gained national recognition. Wings Over Weston’s mission is to introduce birds, their migration, and the importance of conservation of habitat to children, the birders of tomorrow.

On this list, I wanted to reach out to local chapters and Audubon groups and invite you to participate in our 10th anniversary. If you are the leader of a local chapter or group, we would love you to represent it at Wings Over Weston. Perhaps you could have a special activity for the children. Please contact me off-list ([log in to unmask]) if you have an interest and I can provide you with more information. Thank you for your time!

Christine Kline

Pleasant Hill ~ Cass County

Christine Kline

Co-Chair, Wings Over Weston

Burroughs Audubon

(816) 540-3515 or (816) 824-1074

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration