I sent out a reminder early in October asking for Bluebird submissions, but I didn't follow up closer to the November 1 deadline.  I'm still putting together materials for the December issue, so there's still a little time if you have something you want to send in the next few days.

As always, thanks to all the contributors who make the Bluebird possible.

-Allen Gathman
Editor, The Bluebird

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration