Come on out to the Fee Fee Greenway for a Beginner Bird Walk this Saturday, November 9, 2019 from 8am to 10am

Join the St.Louis Audubon Society for a beginner bird walk along the Fee Fee Greenway! Bring the whole family and  learn from the experts as we explore this greenway. No bird is too common on these walks, the pace is easy and the terrain will be flat. Bring your binoculars if you have them; loaners will be available.  Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the cold weather.

If we need to cancel due to rain, we will notify you by email and post on the St. Louis Audubon Society Facebook Page.

The walks are free, but we are asking folks to sign up in advance so we can plan accordingly and contact you should anything change!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Meet in the Dogport parking lot on Old McKelvey Rd., just north of the Maryland Heights Community Center and Aquaport.

Address: 2344 McKelvey Road, Maryland Heights, MO 63043

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration