The Columbia Audubon Society newsletter for November is available online.

To read the full newsletter, please visit:
http://www.columbia-audubon.org/newsletter

For details about upcoming events (in November and beyond), please visit
http://www.columbia-audubon.org/events/

Newsletter contents

--News and Notes for November 2019

-- Scholarship Recipients Enthusiastic about Hog Island Audubon Camp

-- 2019 CoMoGives Drive Begins December 1

--Sightings: October 2019

November events

--Field trip: Tim Ernst Presentation at Runge Nature Center, Saturday
November 9, carpool to depart Columbia at 11:15 a.m.

--Field trip: Rocky Fork Lakes CA, Sunday November 10, 1:30-4:00 p.m.

--November meeting: Why Our Yards Are So Important to the Full Life-cycle
Conservation of Our Native Birds, a presentation by Margy Terpstra,
Wednesday, November 20, Unitarian Universalist Church, 2615 Shepard Blvd,
7:00 p.m.

--Additional field trips may added to the schedule as the month progresses.
The website will be updated with details as they become available.

Joanna Reuter

Boone County, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/