The ST. LOUIS AUDUBON SOCIETY is sponsoring a field trip this Wednesday to
Busch Conservation Area in St Charles County.

DATE:  Wednesday, November 6, 2019

MEETING TIME:  8:00 a.m.

MEETING PLACE:   Hampton Lake parking lot in Busch CA.

DIRECTIONS:  From I-64 exit at MO hwy 94.  Go south about a mile to hwy D.
Go west on hwy D 1.9 miles to the Busch CA entrance.  At the T in front of
Hampton Lake make a left and the parking lot is on the right.

PLAN:  This is planned to be a 1/2 day trip.  We will check out the lake,
hike a short distance on the Fallen Oak Trail and check out the area around
HQ, visit the big lakes and the pinetum plus exploit opportunities as they
arise.  No formal lunch stop is planned; bring your own food and drink to
suit.

PARTICIPATION:  Everyone is welcome, SLAS members and non-members.

LEADER:  Mike Thelen

COST:  Free

MORE INFO:  Contact me or visit www.stlouisaudubon.org

Mike Thelen