Dear birders,

It's no surprise to some that on May 2, 2020, Wings Over Weston will
celebrate its 10th anniversary! Wings Over Weston has grown to be the
largest one-day birding festival in the entire Midwest and among many
accolades, it has gained national recognition. Wings Over Weston's mission
is to introduce birds, their migration, and the importance of conservation
of habitat to children, the birders of tomorrow.

On this list, I wanted to reach out to local chapters and Audubon groups and
invite you to participate in our 10th anniversary. If you are the leader of
a local chapter or group, we would love you to represent it at Wings Over
Weston. Perhaps you could have a special activity for the children. Please
contact me off-list ([log in to unmask]) if you have an interest and
I can provide you with more information. Thank you for your time!

Christine Kline

Pleasant Hill ~ Cass County

Christine Kline

Co-Chair, Wings Over Weston