Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10054, phase=RECEIVE, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - MOBIRDS-L Archives

Yesterday Tom Parmeter and I visited the landfill and borrow pit area
adjacent to Horseshoe Lake, Madison Co., IL.  We stood at a lookout point
on the west end of the main pond (outside the company gate) and scoped down
to the other end where the gulls come and go on the water -- a long
distance. Out of at least 2000 Ring-bills present in the area, there is
already a good number of Herring Gulls of all ages, plus some Franklin's.
We had a single "Thayer's" Iceland Gull, first cycle (a very early one),
and at least three Lesser Black-backs including two adults and a
first-cycle, but there may well have been more. The first-cycle birds
require time and persistence in order to see all the relevant features and
be sure, since young Thayer's and Lesser Black-back are quite variable, and
young Herrings are variable too and can resemble either of them. List with
details is on eBird at https://ebird.org/checklist/S61181301.

Bill Rowe

St. Louis