I located a Snow Bunting near Riverlands Migratory Bird Sanctuary 11-23-2019 in the morning.  I was birding from my car on Red School Road, and turned onto Cora Island Road, and spotted a solitary Snow Bunting foraging in grass alongside the rural road.  I was able to get some photos from my car.  As I moved from the CT/NY area to MO just a few months ago, I didn't realize that this bunting was a rare bird here in MO.  Otherwise, I'd have posted earlier.  My apologies!  (I reported the finding to eBird an hour ago.)  Contact me by email if you'd like to see my photos.

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration