I located a Snow Bunting near Riverlands Migratory Bird Sanctuary
11-23-2019 in the morning.  I was birding from my car on Red School Road,
and turned onto Cora Island Road, and spotted a solitary Snow Bunting
foraging in grass alongside the rural road.  I was able to get some photos
from my car.  As I moved from the CT/NY area to MO just a few months ago, I
didn't realize that this bunting was a rare bird here in MO.  Otherwise,
I'd have posted earlier.  My apologies!  (I reported the finding to eBird
an hour ago.)  Contact me by email if you'd like to see my photos.
Morris Finkelstein
email: [log in to unmask]
morris-finkelstein.artistwebsites.com