I'm back from a long walk (old men ought to be explorers, right?).

Well, "Cats", the movie will be out soon. And the studio wants us to know. And what a better way than to introduce a new song, an Andrew Lloyd Webber and Taylor Swift collaboration, "Beautiful Ghosts", to be sung by the cat Victoria.

This video has Lloyd Webber, Swift and Tom Hooper, the director, discussing the song:
    https://youtu.be/0_yhrD6IJQA

Taylor Swift says "T.S. Eliot is such a specific type of writer and uses such specific language and imagery, so reading through his work and everything, I just really wanted to reflect that within. You can’t write a modern lyric for Cats, so if you can’t get T.S. Eliot, get T.S." (Okay, she wasn't totally serious about that).

This video is the studio recording by Swift that has the lyrics displayed:
    https://youtu.be/trIjpVH8h88

This video is the song with scenes from the movies as the visual:
    https://youtu.be/9QGjmIzIIqc

One of these two webpages has the lyrics as text:
    https://www.elitedaily.com/p/taylor-swifts-beautiful-ghosts-lyrics-will-make-you-so-emotional-19352653
    https://people.com/music/taylor-swift-cats-song-beautiful-ghosts-will-drop-at-midnight/

Regards,
    Rick Parker