‘The Waste Land’ also laments Christ’s absence.

“I do not find / The Hanged Man.”

“The Hanged Man, a member of the traditional pack, fits my purpose in two
ways: because he is associated in my mind with the Hanged God of Frazer,
and because I associate him with the hooded figure in the passage of the
disciples to Emmaus in Part V.” - Eliot’s Notes

CR