The Goethe Yearbook is the flagship publication of the North American Goethe Society. With volume 27 in production, we want to reach out again and invite you to submit your work for consideration in the next Goethe Yearbook (to appear in 2021). Please send us manuscripts by January 15, 2019.

As always, we welcome manuscripts on any and all aspects of Goethe, his contemporaries, and the 18th century broadly conceived, including the century’s legacy While we are already considering a special section for vol. 27 as well as a forum, we remain interested in experimenting with new forms and genres of scholarly writing. Please contact us with any and all suggestions at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>!

Note that the Goethe Yearbook is a double-blind, peer-reviewed publication, widely indexed, and published with DOIs. All manuscripts should be prepared in MS Word, and in accordance with the Yearbook’s style sheet<https://goethesociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/stylesheet-2019.05.02.pdf> and anonymized for review. Manuscript submissions, including notes, should be no longer than 8,500 words. They must represent original work and not be under review elsewhere.
We are looking forward to your submissions!

Patty Simpson, U of Nebraska, Lincoln
Birgit Tautz, Bowdoin College
Co-Editors of the Goethe Yearbook