It may be time once again to point out the url for Mark Robbins’ book. It has late/early dates and high counts for all species recorded in Missouri. It is up-to-date as of 2018.

Summer Tanager is casually seen past mid-October, and there are four winter records. See:
https://kuscholarworks.ku.edu/bitstream/handle/1808/26287/Birds%20of%20Missouri--KUScholarWorks.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

——Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau

Sent from my iPhone