Quite to my surprise, I noticed a tropical storm has formed in the Gulf of Mexico, and will be moving rapidly up the Mississippi Valley over the next 48 hours. In view of the speed, we should be on the lookout for any storm-blown birds, especially in my part of the state (provided we can get outside).

----Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau

MBS Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration