A stroll down the Busch Greenway today yielded many opportunities to study the American Robin. Invasive honeysuckle is flourishing there and the AMROs were quite active. After seeing only a few American Redstarts and later a few Swainson's Thrushes, we finally came upon a foraging flock where the Greenway intersects the Katy Trail. We had Magnolia, Black and White, and Bay-breasted Warblers, along with more Robins! A nice kettle of Broad-winged Hawks was a real treat. A few mediocre photos are attached to the Ebird checklist below.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S60314113

Diane Bricmont
STL CO

ASM Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO Details and Online Registration