Also, if you want to come this evening, but the idea of getting down into
the pool is making you hesitate, you should come anyway. You may be able
to see a Nelsonšs Sparrow from the (high and dry) roadway after those of
us in Pool 10 flush one up. Several observers were able to see a Nelsonšs
Sparrow from the roadway in just this way during two different outings
last September.

Pete

On 10/2/19, 10:46 AM, "Missouri Wild Bird Forum on behalf of Robert
Jacobs" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]>