Edge, I too had three male Scissor-tails yesterday on fence lines just south of 215th and Prospect in Western Cass County between Belton and Cleveland, MO. Bit of a surprise for me as well. Even got a (bad) photo from the car.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 8:00 PM, Edge Wade