Leaving the Bob Milne ragtime piano concert in Blackwater with wild music reverberating in my cranium, I was startled to see several birds with long tails on power lines on Rt. K.  I turn around at the first opportunity and observed them from the intersection of Rt. K and DD.  There were 8 birds--7 adult males and one female/immature.

This site is about 30 miles west of Columbia, a little north of I-70.  Surprise!

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO