The cold front brought the regulars back to my feeder, so as soon as I was free to bird I headed for Finger Lakes SP.  Birding began at noon.  The birds and I had the quiet park to ourselves and 4 sets of campers.  I didn't find the mixed feeding flock until just after 2 p.m., a little before a light rain began.  Migrants included Northern Flicker, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Blue-headed Vireo, Black-and-white Warbler, Orange-crowned Warbler, Yellow-rumped Warbler, American Redstart.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

ASM Spring Meeting: May 1-3, 2020 in Cape Girardeau, MO