For more information and to register for all events:  https://cwp.missouri.edu/events/

National Day on Writing

October 17th (10:00am – 2pm)

Lowry Mall

Free activities and food to celebrate writing at Mizzou!

Fostering Information Literacy in Your Writing Intensive Course

October 23rd (3:30pm – 4:30pm)

Conley House, 602 Sanford St. (or via Zoom)

Explore ways to incorporate information literacy concepts and practices into WI assignments.

Diversity, Inclusion and Equity in WI Classes:  Beyond One Correct Grammar

November 13th (3:30pm – 4:30pm)

Conley House, 602 Sanford St.

Panelists will discuss the questions surrounding grammar and writing.  Is there one correct grammar?  How do we teach writing with a range of languages and backgrounds in our classroom?  What are inclusive practices that support language diversity (and why does that matter)?

Graduate Student and Postdoctoral Fellow Writing Retreat

November 15th (9:00am – 3:00pm)

Conley House, 602 Sanford St.

Writing retreat held in the historic Conley House.  Bring your writing project and work from 9:00am – 3:00pm.

Amy, Christy, Jackie & Julie

Campus Writing Program

University of Missouri

Conley House, 602 Sanford St.

Columbia, MO  65211

573-882-4881

cwp.missouri.edu

[log in to unmask]" alt="facebook sticker">[log in to unmask]" alt="twitter sticker">