Dear Tim,

I think it is what now gets called "date rape." My students tend to agree
on that. Also, terms and ideas about what constitutes "rape" have changed a
lot in #MeToo. The idea that it is entirely a woman's responsibility to
stop an asssult (Eliot's word) is gone with Harvey Weinstein et. al.
Cheers,
Nancy