Thanks Nancy...a few days ago I spotted and photographed two Dickcissels up here in northern Clay County...I also observed and photographed a late Orchard Oriole here at the farm.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 12:49 PM, Nancy Clogston<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Yesterday there was one Dickcissel and this morning Ev Luecke and I found 2 Dickcissels at the brushpile just east of McDonnel Park in St Ann. It’s been a very birdy place.
Nancy

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/